Position: Experienced Draughtsperson
We are searching for an experienced Draughtsman / Draughtswoman to join our team and help us to continue to design New Zealand’s best commercial facades and glazing projects. This position will report to the Design Office Manager, and it will be based in our Penrose office.
Proven track record of experience and qualities we are looking for include:
- Excellent working knowledge of 3D Autocad Skills to design:
- Architectural metalwork system
- Aluminium Joinery Solutions
- Structural Glazing
- Passion for good design.
- Focus on quality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A good understanding of the manufacturing processes that will be used to translate your designs to physical products and solutions.
- High level of 3D AutoCAD skills preferably with Advanced Steel training too.
- A good working understanding of document management systems such as Acconex, ProCore and the similar type of systems.
- Excellent attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (written, graphical and verbal), you may be dealing with our clients directly.
To be successful in this role, you will need a good understanding of the construction industry and the design processes that work within the sector, and you must already have the legal right to work in New Zealand.