Position: Project Manager (Aluminium)
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our windows and doors team and help us to drive project development from contract award to completion. This position will be based in our Penrose office.
General Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Drive project development from contract award to completion.
- Define project scope, goals, deliverables and all material required – communicate all of this information with Woods Glass team members and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Understand the execute contract within cost and time restrain defined.
- Manage relationship with General Contractor.
- Working with and managing the glaziers.
- Complete accurate materials take off, order and track all materials required.
- Managing and completing QAQC documentations.
- Set out and measurement of glazing systems.
- Health & safety including running toolbox talks and preparation if Task Analysis.
- Directing staff on a daily basis to complete daily tasks.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Leadership capabilities to enable collaboration with a team of professionals.
- Solid forward planning and time management skills.
- Quality Management.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety laws and practices.